Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
The design of the Encore chair recognises the fact that posture is an important consideration for musicians.
- Curved 'waterfall' seat edge and slender back help sustain a more upright and poised position
- Slender back promotes freedom for arms while playing
- Seat and back pads are fitted to a sturdy black tubular frame
- Choice of over 30 fabric colours (contact us for details)
- Black fabric chair available to buy online, three-week delivery on other colours
- Choice of three floor to seat heights: 44cm, 47cm and 49cm
- Move and Store Cart available
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: MCEN11
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.