Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
The design of the Encore chair recognises the fact that posture is an important consideration for musicians.
- Curved 'waterfall' seat edge and slender back help sustain a more upright and poised position
- Slender back promotes freedom for arms while playing
- Seat and back pads are fitted to a sturdy black tubular frame
- Choice of over 30 fabric colours (contact us for details)
- Black fabric chair available to buy online, three-week delivery on other colours
- Choice of three floor to seat heights: 44cm, 47cm and 49cm
- Move and Store Cart available
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: MCEN11
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.