Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Classic 50 Music Stand
Classic 50 music stands have taken the professional and education markets by storm. Wobble-free, elegant and lightweight with no fiddly knobs or screws.
- Unique recessed desk area for pencils
- Scratch resistant desk surface and virtually unbreakable tripod base
- Special polymer material with inherent tensile strength that will not bend or dent like metal
- Quiet, rattle-free operation to give a refined performance yet tough enough to handle the hardships of the classroom
- Height adjustable from 65cm to 124cm to desk lip
- Move and Store Cart available
"I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us."
Peter Dunkley, Head of County Music & Performing Arts Service, Northamptonshire
"At Gummersbach Music School we have been using Classic 50 music stands for several years. They are the best stand we have. They are lightweight, stable and easy to use."
Peter Even, Headteacher, Gummersbach Music School, Germany.
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.