Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Classic 50 Music Stand
Classic 50 music stands have taken the professional and education markets by storm. Wobble-free, elegant and lightweight with no fiddly knobs or screws.
- Unique recessed desk area for pencils
- Scratch resistant desk surface and virtually unbreakable tripod base
- Special polymer material with inherent tensile strength that will not bend or dent like metal
- Quiet, rattle-free operation to give a refined performance yet tough enough to handle the hardships of the classroom
- Height adjustable from 65cm to 124cm to desk lip
- Move and Store Cart available
"I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us."
Peter Dunkley, Head of County Music & Performing Arts Service, Northamptonshire
"At Gummersbach Music School we have been using Classic 50 music stands for several years. They are the best stand we have. They are lightweight, stable and easy to use."
Peter Even, Headteacher, Gummersbach Music School, Germany.
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.