Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Classic 50 Music Stand
Classic 50 music stands have taken the professional and education markets by storm. Wobble-free, elegant and lightweight with no fiddly knobs or screws.
- Unique recessed desk area for pencils
- Scratch resistant desk surface and virtually unbreakable tripod base
- Special polymer material with inherent tensile strength that will not bend or dent like metal
- Quiet, rattle-free operation to give a refined performance yet tough enough to handle the hardships of the classroom
- Height adjustable from 65cm to 124cm to desk lip
- Move and Store Cart available
"I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us."
Peter Dunkley, Head of County Music & Performing Arts Service, Northamptonshire
"At Gummersbach Music School we have been using Classic 50 music stands for several years. They are the best stand we have. They are lightweight, stable and easy to use."
Peter Even, Headteacher, Gummersbach Music School, Germany.
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.