- Ex - gèrent de Fender a joint Black Cat Music & Acoustics
- Exgerente de Fender se une a Black Cat Music & Acoustics
- Former Fender manger joins Black Cat Music & Acoustics
- A theatrical and international end to Black Cat’s busy conference season
- Black Cat Music & Acoustics’ new European distribution centre opens in Liège
- Massive Spring Clean Sale
- There is nobody like our favourite Dame
- Classic 50 Music Stands win approval of German music ensemble
- Ein großer Schritt in der Bühnensystemtechnik
- New dynamic frame chair supports natural movement of musicians
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.