- Ex - gèrent de Fender a joint Black Cat Music & Acoustics
- Exgerente de Fender se une a Black Cat Music & Acoustics
- Former Fender manger joins Black Cat Music & Acoustics
- A theatrical and international end to Black Cat’s busy conference season
- Black Cat Music & Acoustics’ new European distribution centre opens in Liège
- Massive Spring Clean Sale
- There is nobody like our favourite Dame
- Classic 50 Music Stands win approval of German music ensemble
- Ein großer Schritt in der Bühnensystemtechnik
- New dynamic frame chair supports natural movement of musicians
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.