Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Jazz Music Stand
The best fold-up music stand available.
- Assembles in 5 seconds by folding out the base, drawing up the stem and tilting the desk
- Can be unfolded with the base facing away from the musician; this enables it to get right up to the chair of the player in front
- Lightweight, simple set-up, which is easy to carry and affordable making it the ideal stand for the travelling musician
- Stands nest next to each other when standing and once folded, they interlock to form an orderly pile
- Jazz Stand Bag and Trolley also available
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
Product Code: MSJA03
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.