Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Jazz Music Stand
The best fold-up music stand available.
- Assembles in 5 seconds by folding out the base, drawing up the stem and tilting the desk
- Can be unfolded with the base facing away from the musician; this enables it to get right up to the chair of the player in front
- Lightweight, simple set-up, which is easy to carry and affordable making it the ideal stand for the travelling musician
- Stands nest next to each other when standing and once folded, they interlock to form an orderly pile
- Jazz Stand Bag and Trolley also available
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
Product Code: MSJA03
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.