Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Jazz Music Stand
The best fold-up music stand available.
- Assembles in 5 seconds by folding out the base, drawing up the stem and tilting the desk
- Can be unfolded with the base facing away from the musician; this enables it to get right up to the chair of the player in front
- Lightweight, simple set-up, which is easy to carry and affordable making it the ideal stand for the travelling musician
- Stands nest next to each other when standing and once folded, they interlock to form an orderly pile
- Jazz Stand Bag and Trolley also available
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
Product Code: MSJA03
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductors Equipment
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.