- Ex - gèrent de Fender a joint Black Cat Music & Acoustics
- Exgerente de Fender se une a Black Cat Music & Acoustics
- Former Fender manger joins Black Cat Music & Acoustics
- A theatrical and international end to Black Cat’s busy conference season
- Black Cat Music & Acoustics’ new European distribution centre opens in Liège
- Massive Spring Clean Sale
- There is nobody like our favourite Dame
- Classic 50 Music Stands win approval of German music ensemble
- Ein großer Schritt in der Bühnensystemtechnik
- New dynamic frame chair supports natural movement of musicians
Black Cat Katalog - Deutsch
Deutschsprachigen Black Cat Music Europe Katalog herunterladen.
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.