Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Gig Music Stand
For stability on the road, the Gig is supported by a broad, three-legged base to keep it stable.
- Patented fold-down design creates the ultimate travelling stand
- Features a lift arm that cantilevers the desk for a wide height adjustment
- Broad three-legged folding base and built in handle
- Durable powder-coat finish resists scratching and chipping
- Gig Music Stand bag also available
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.