Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
Prevents slouching and is virtually unbreakable! No other chair matches the Student for quality, durability and reliable performance.
- Patented design incorporates wear-resistant polypropylene seat and extra strong square gauge framing for durability
- Generously sized to provide proper support and range of movement
- Available in 3 seat-to-floor frame heights
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.