Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
Nota Standard Chair
Musical inspiration meets leading edge innovation! No other chair promotes easier breathing and freedom of movement or accommodates such a wide variety of seating positions, body types and musical styles.
Musicians themselves are the inspiration for the innovative design of the revolutionary Nota music posture chair. Every detail has been carefully crafted with the performance, comfort and well-being of the musician in mind. The unique music posture design provides optimal support and flexibility to promote easier breathing and freedom of movement.
- Narrow convex back provides lumbar support while still allowing for freedom and range of movement
- Wear-resistant polypropylene seat and back promote even weight distribution, greater comfort and a lasting appearance
- Two seating zones: "engaged" (rear) and "perched" (forward)
- Chairs stack for compact storage
- Available in 3 different heights
- Move & Store cart available
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.