Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
Nota Premier Chair
All the features of the Standard Nota Chair but with a padded upholstered seat and back for extra comfort.
Musicians themselves are the inspiration for the innovative design of the revolutionary Nota music posture chair. Every detail has been carefully crafted with the performance, comfort and well-being of the musician in mind. The unique music posture design provides optimal support and flexibility to promote easier breathing and freedom of movement.
- Narrow convex back provides lumbar support while still allowing for freedom and range of movement
- Wear-resistant polypropylene seat and back promote even weight distribution, greater comfort and a lasting appearance
- Two seating zones: "engaged" (rear) and "perched" (forward)
- Chairs stack for compact storage
- Available in 3 different heights
- Move & Store cart available
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.