Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
Puts cellists in the optimal lean-forward position, with an exclusive back-support system for stability and comfort during both cello practice and performance, ideal during long rehearsals.
- Extra forward pitch provides the ideal lean and balance requirements of a cellist
- Fully cushioned seat and back with non-slip surface for long-lasting comfort
- Strong, durable steel frame
- Standard 47cm seat-to-floor frame height
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.