Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
Puts cellists in the optimal lean-forward position, with an exclusive back-support system for stability and comfort during both cello practice and performance, ideal during long rehearsals.
- Extra forward pitch provides the ideal lean and balance requirements of a cellist
- Fully cushioned seat and back with non-slip surface for long-lasting comfort
- Strong, durable steel frame
- Standard 47cm seat-to-floor frame height
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.