Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
The design of the Encore chair recognises the fact that posture is an important consideration for musicians.
- Curved 'waterfall' seat edge and slender back help sustain a more upright and poised position
- Slender back promotes freedom for arms while playing
- Seat and back pads are fitted to a sturdy black tubular frame
- Choice of over 30 fabric colours (contact us for details)
- Black fabric chair available to buy online, three-week delivery on other colours
- Choice of two floor to seat heights: 47cm and 49cm
- Move and Store Cart available
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: MCEN11
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.