Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Classic 50 Music Stand
Classic 50 music stands have taken the professional and education markets by storm. Wobble-free, elegant and lightweight with no fiddly knobs or screws.
- Unique recessed desk area for pencils
- Scratch resistant desk surface and virtually unbreakable tripod base
- Special polymer material with inherent tensile strength that will not bend or dent like metal
- Quiet, rattle-free operation to give a refined performance yet tough enough to handle the hardships of the classroom
- Height adjustable from 65cm to 124cm to desk lip
- Move and Store Cart available
"I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us."
Peter Dunkley, Head of County Music & Performing Arts Service, Northamptonshire
"At Gummersbach Music School we have been using Classic 50 music stands for several years. They are the best stand we have. They are lightweight, stable and easy to use."
Peter Even, Headteacher, Gummersbach Music School, Germany.
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.