Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Jazz Music Stand
The best fold-up music stand available.
- Assembles in 5 seconds by folding out the base, drawing up the stem and tilting the desk
- Can be unfolded with the base facing away from the musician; this enables it to get right up to the chair of the player in front
- Lightweight, simple set-up, which is easy to carry and affordable making it the ideal stand for the travelling musician
- Stands nest next to each other when standing and once folded, they interlock to form an orderly pile
- Jazz Stand Bag and Trolley also available
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
Product Code: MSJA03
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.