- Massive Spring Clean Sale
- There is nobody like our favourite Dame
- Classic 50 Music Stands win approval of German music ensemble
- Ein großer Schritt in der Bühnensystemtechnik
- New dynamic frame chair supports natural movement of musicians
- DEM A-CAPPELLA LADIES BARBERSHOP CHOR AUS BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG GEFÄLLT DIE WENGER TOURMASTER CHORTREPPE
- DAS NEUE LAGERSYSTEM VON WENGER IS INNOVATIV
- DER NEUE DYNAMISCHE STUHL NOTA conBRIO UNTERSTÜTZT DIE NATÜRLICHE BEWEGUNGSFREIHEIT DES MUSIKERS
- PHILIP KING: DIE TOURMASTER CHORTREPPEN FUNKTIONIEREN NACH 20 JAHREN NOCH EINWANDFREI
- Wenger Chortreppen jetzt mit 15 Jahren Garantie!
Master Distributor for
in Europe and Russia
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.