- Massive Spring Clean Sale
- There is nobody like our favourite Dame
- Classic 50 Music Stands win approval of German music ensemble
- Ein großer Schritt in der Bühnensystemtechnik
- New dynamic frame chair supports natural movement of musicians
- DEM A-CAPPELLA LADIES BARBERSHOP CHOR AUS BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG GEFÄLLT DIE WENGER TOURMASTER CHORTREPPE
- DAS NEUE LAGERSYSTEM VON WENGER IS INNOVATIV
- DER NEUE DYNAMISCHE STUHL NOTA conBRIO UNTERSTÜTZT DIE NATÜRLICHE BEWEGUNGSFREIHEIT DES MUSIKERS
- PHILIP KING: DIE TOURMASTER CHORTREPPEN FUNKTIONIEREN NACH 20 JAHREN NOCH EINWANDFREI
- Wenger Chortreppen jetzt mit 15 Jahren Garantie!
Master Distributor for
in Europe and Russia
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"