- Massive Spring Clean Sale
- There is nobody like our favourite Dame
- Classic 50 Music Stands win approval of German music ensemble
- Ein großer Schritt in der Bühnensystemtechnik
- New dynamic frame chair supports natural movement of musicians
- DEM A-CAPPELLA LADIES BARBERSHOP CHOR AUS BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG GEFÄLLT DIE WENGER TOURMASTER CHORTREPPE
- DAS NEUE LAGERSYSTEM VON WENGER IS INNOVATIV
- DER NEUE DYNAMISCHE STUHL NOTA conBRIO UNTERSTÜTZT DIE NATÜRLICHE BEWEGUNGSFREIHEIT DES MUSIKERS
- PHILIP KING: DIE TOURMASTER CHORTREPPEN FUNKTIONIEREN NACH 20 JAHREN NOCH EINWANDFREI
- Wenger Chortreppen jetzt mit 15 Jahren Garantie!
Master Distributor for
in Europe and Russia
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.