Triple Standard Portable Audience Chair
A sturdy, flexible alternative to fixed audience seating. Perfect for use with Wenger's Upper Deck system. Stable freestanding design that can be floor-mounted if desired.
- Extra-comfortable with thicker padding; fine upholstery for classic styling
- Reliable automatic spring-return seat mechanism
- Overall chair height is 81cm with a seat height of 44cm
- Overall standard chair width is 58cm
- Chair depth (back of chair to front edge of seat in the 'down' position) is 66cm
- Available in 105 fabric colours and three finish colours
- Additional accessories available including drink holder, number/letter plates either magnetic or self-adhesive in brushed gold with black lettering
Availability: Contact Black Cat Music Europe
Product Code: 027A103
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductors Equipment
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.