Standard Portable Audience Chairs
A sturdy, flexible alternative to fixed audience seating. Perfect for use with Wenger's Upper Deck system. Stable freestanding design that can be floor-mounted if desired.
- Extra-comfortable with thicker padding; fine upholstery for classic styling
- Reliable automatic spring-return seat mechanism
- Overall chair height is 81cm with a seat height of 44cm
- Overall standard chair width is 58cm. Chair depth (back of chair to front edge of seat in the 'down' position) is 66cm
- Available in 105 fabric colours and three finish colours
- Additional accessories available including drink holder, number/letter plates either magnetic or self-adhesive in brushed gold with black lettering
Availability: Contact Black Cat Music Europe
Product Code: 027A101
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductors Equipment
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.