Rack n Roll Costume Racks - 1.8 m
The perfect way to get bulky costumes, uniforms and robes from storage to dressing room to backstage - fast.
- Heavy-duty enough to transport a full load of coats, suits or dresses yet narrow enough to fit through standard doorways
- Extremely easy to set up and take down - all without tools
- Collapsible welded steel basket organises shoes, props and smaller items
- Four all-swivel, non-marking castors make tight turns easy
- Allow 187cm for height
- Dimensions: D 61cm, L 187cm
- Available in two sizes: 1.2m or 1.8m
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 028B002
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductors Equipment
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.