Rack n Roll Costume Racks - 1.8 m
The perfect way to get bulky costumes, uniforms and robes from storage to dressing room to backstage - fast.
- Heavy-duty enough to transport a full load of coats, suits or dresses yet narrow enough to fit through standard doorways
- Extremely easy to set up and take down - all without tools
- Collapsible welded steel basket organises shoes, props and smaller items
- Four all-swivel, non-marking castors make tight turns easy
- Allow 187cm for height
- Dimensions: D 61cm, L 187cm
- Available in two sizes: 1.2m or 1.8m
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 028B002
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"