Sheet music storage - Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
Music Sorting Rack without Doors
Sort your scores by instrument and roll it from your music library to rehearsal or performance. Identifies 46 slots by instrument, which makes it the one rack that lets students put music away the right way.
- 46 vertical slots with 3.2mm hardboard dividers
- Slots are 2.5cm thick and 23cm high
- Instrumentation labelling for band and orchestra
- H 89cm x W 122cm x D 61cm
- Also available with lockable doors
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.