Risers - Staging and Risers
Tourmaster 3-Step Riser - 1.8m
The easiest-to-move, easiest-to-set-up riser on the market, folds easily and goes with your group wherever you need it.
- Perfect for facilities in which risers must travel up and down stairs and around tight corners
- Folds up smoothly and rolls with the stability and ease of a two-wheel cart
- Great for travelling choirs and music service use
- Extremely compact footprint for efficient storage
- 1.8m long/46cm step
Availability: generally available ex stock
Product Code: 024G657
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.