Risers - Staging and Risers
Tourmaster 3-Step Riser - 1.8m
The easiest-to-move, easiest-to-set-up riser on the market, folds easily and goes with your group wherever you need it.
- Perfect for facilities in which risers must travel up and down stairs and around tight corners
- Folds up smoothly and rolls with the stability and ease of a two-wheel cart
- Great for travelling choirs and music service use
- Extremely compact footprint for efficient storage
- 1.8m long/46cm step
Availability: generally available ex stock
Product Code: 024G657
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.