Risers - Staging and Risers
Tourmaster 3-Step Riser - 1.8m
The easiest-to-move, easiest-to-set-up riser on the market, folds easily and goes with your group wherever you need it.
- Perfect for facilities in which risers must travel up and down stairs and around tight corners
- Folds up smoothly and rolls with the stability and ease of a two-wheel cart
- Great for travelling choirs and music service use
- Extremely compact footprint for efficient storage
- 1.8m long/46cm step
Availability: generally available ex stock
Product Code: 024G657
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.