Risers - Staging and Risers
Tourmaster 3-Step Riser - 1.2m
The easiest-to-move, easiest-to-set-up riser on the market, Tourmaster goes anywhere.
- Perfect for facilities in which risers must travel up and down stairs and around tight corners
- Folds up smoothly and rolls with the stability and ease of a two-wheel cart
- Great for travelling choirs and music service use
- Extremely compact footprint for efficient storage
- 1.2m long/46cm step
"We are very very pleased with our risers. They allow us to put over a much better image not only because we can all be seen but because it allows us to parade on and off the staging in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvellous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better".
Les Debenham, Mendip Male Voice Choir
See how the Tourmaster works on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q23hwXMkoc
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!