Risers - Staging and Risers
Tourmaster 3-Step Riser - 1.2m
The easiest-to-move, easiest-to-set-up riser on the market, Tourmaster goes anywhere.
- Perfect for facilities in which risers must travel up and down stairs and around tight corners
- Folds up smoothly and rolls with the stability and ease of a two-wheel cart
- Great for travelling choirs and music service use
- Extremely compact footprint for efficient storage
- 1.2m long/46cm step
"We are very very pleased with our risers. They allow us to put over a much better image not only because we can all be seen but because it allows us to parade on and off the staging in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvellous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better".
Les Debenham, Mendip Male Voice Choir
See how the Tourmaster works on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q23hwXMkoc
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.