Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Roughneck Music Stand
Rugged all-metal music stand designed for general practice and performance. A great investment that will last and last!
- Desk-height adjuster that moves and holds with one easy motion
- Heigh adjustable from 61cm to 117cm
- Desk dimensions 31cm x 51cm
- Rolled steel edges and extra-durable textured black powder coat finish
- Welded base always stands up straight, never leans or wobbles, and never needs tightening
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.