Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Concert Conductor's Music Stand
Ideal for performances in lit venues, using all but the larges scores. Beautifully formed from natural birch wood, stained and lacquered to look like beech. The heavy weight base is nylon coated and the stand is locked at the desired height by a thumb screw.
- Height to mid point of desk adjustable from 84cm to 156cm
- Desk size 65cm x 45cm excluding pencil area
- Double lip with foam rubber lined area for pencils, batons etc
- Desk is formed in one piece from natural birch and lacquered to the colour of beech
- Solid, chip-resistant nylon coated base
Availability: generally available ex stock
Product Code: MS60Q6P
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.