Workstations - Music Technology Furniture
Class Piano Workstation
This smart, solid platform is the easiest way to organise piano space for computer instruction. All components are within easy reach without crowding the piano keys, controls or speakers.
- Special suction cups securely fasten the station to the top of most stand-alone 76-key and 88-key digital pianos
- Ergonomically designed station positions all elements within comfortable reach and the monitor can be put on either side to create the best sightlines
- Transparent acrylic music holder slides over the lip of the desk to hold music at eye level without creating a visual barrier to the front of the room
- Computer keyboard shelf slides forward to extend over the piano keys, providing simultaneous fingertip access to both keyboards
- Durable, reinforced construction won't bow under even the heaviest loads
- W 152cm x D 46cm x H 13cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.