Workstations - Music Technology Furniture
Class Piano Workstation
This smart, solid platform is the easiest way to organise piano space for computer instruction. All components are within easy reach without crowding the piano keys, controls or speakers.
- Special suction cups securely fasten the station to the top of most stand-alone 76-key and 88-key digital pianos
- Ergonomically designed station positions all elements within comfortable reach and the monitor can be put on either side to create the best sightlines
- Transparent acrylic music holder slides over the lip of the desk to hold music at eye level without creating a visual barrier to the front of the room
- Computer keyboard shelf slides forward to extend over the piano keys, providing simultaneous fingertip access to both keyboards
- Durable, reinforced construction won't bow under even the heaviest loads
- W 152cm x D 46cm x H 13cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"