Shells - Acoustic Products
Legacy Shell - Tapered Top
Legacy features dense, rigid construction that enhances both the sound you and your musicians hear as well as the sound projected to the audience.
- Portable design is perfect for use between performance areas
- Safe one-person set-up in just minutes
- Two canopy styles: tapered for curved sets and rectangular for straight sets
- Both form solid overhead reflection
- H: 295cm - 462cm W: 180cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductors Equipment
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.