Shells - Acoustic Products
Legacy Shell - Tapered Top
Legacy features dense, rigid construction that enhances both the sound you and your musicians hear as well as the sound projected to the audience.
- Portable design is perfect for use between performance areas
- Safe one-person set-up in just minutes
- Two canopy styles: tapered for curved sets and rectangular for straight sets
- Both form solid overhead reflection
- H: 295cm - 462cm W: 180cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.