Shells - Acoustic Products
Legacy Shell - Tapered Top
Legacy features dense, rigid construction that enhances both the sound you and your musicians hear as well as the sound projected to the audience.
- Portable design is perfect for use between performance areas
- Safe one-person set-up in just minutes
- Two canopy styles: tapered for curved sets and rectangular for straight sets
- Both form solid overhead reflection
- H: 295cm - 462cm W: 180cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.