Shells - Acoustic Products
Diva Full-Stage Acoustical Shell
Diva gives a stunning backdrop that's audibly magnificent and its mobile architecture gives you the appearance of a beautiful, permanent wall in a smart system that's extremely mobile and compact for tight storage. From its elegant design to its remarkable impact on acoustics, Diva takes sound artistry to a new level of excellence. It is, without doubt, the most advanced full-stage acoustical shell of its kind.
Diva composite-panel construction provides superior acoustical performance and Diva's ability to produce custom aesthetics at a lower cost is a Wenger exclusive. Engineered and built to the highest possible standard, the all-aluminium frame provides exclusive advantages, including longer-lasting rigidity and easy operation. Diva also gives you the unique advantages of the Air Transporter, which allows one person to move Diva towers on a cushion of air. You'll see that the benefits go on and on, like Diva itself.
- Modular design for ensembles to full orchestras
- Ideal for medium and large theatres, particularly those requiring high-end aesthetic coordination
- Rich full-stage acoustics for improved sound projection
- Safe, fast and easy set-up with a small crew and exclusive Air Transporter (bottom picture)
- Built-in levelling pads
- Tower and ceiling panel framework constructed of aluminium
- Overhead panels raise and lower with theatre's rigging and can be flown in fly tower when not in use
To find your nearest technical specialist, call us on +44 1892 619719.
Availability: This product is not available for purchase online
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.