5-Light Make-Up Station
Install a professional make-up station anywhere you need one.
- Light columns give performers clean, shadow-proof illumination
- Moulded-in pencil tray and overhead shelf for additional storage space
- Steel laminated construction keeps the mirror from curving or splintering
- Permanently mounted 5mm diameter steel wire light bulb cages
- Mirror 71cm square with a curved countertop that allows you to lean in 38cm from the mirror for a close-up
- Make-Up Stations weigh between 45-55kg depending on the number of bulbs
At time of ordering please specify the plug and outlet requirements for your area.
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 187A402
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.