Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Preface Music Stand
The reliable, lightweight stand with an economical price. It features one-hand adjustment and a wobble-free base. Suitable for all musical environments including practice and rehearsal rooms as well as performance areas.
- Lightweight metal construction weighing only 2.9 kg
- Reliable brake mechanism with wobble free base attachment
- Recess in desk tray to allow stands to nest together for storage
- Constructed from lightweight aluminium
- Desk dimensions 34cm x 51cm with bolt through attachment to prevent it from coming off
- Durable black powder coat paint finish
- Height adjustable from 65cm to 125cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.