Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Preface Music Stand
The reliable, lightweight stand with an economical price. It features one-hand adjustment and a wobble-free base. Suitable for all musical environments including practice and rehearsal rooms as well as performance areas.
- Lightweight metal construction weighing only 2.9 kg
- Reliable brake mechanism with wobble free base attachment
- Recess in desk tray to allow stands to nest together for storage
- Constructed from lightweight aluminium
- Desk dimensions 34cm x 51cm with bolt through attachment to prevent it from coming off
- Durable black powder coat paint finish
- Height adjustable from 65cm to 125cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.