Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
Nota Premier Chair
All the features of the Standard Nota Chair but with a padded upholstered seat and back for extra comfort.
Musicians themselves are the inspiration for the innovative design of the revolutionary Nota music posture chair. Every detail has been carefully crafted with the performance, comfort and well-being of the musician in mind. The unique music posture design provides optimal support and flexibility to promote easier breathing and freedom of movement.
- Narrow convex back provides lumbar support while still allowing for freedom and range of movement
- Wear-resistant polypropylene seat and back promote even weight distribution, greater comfort and a lasting appearance
- Two seating zones: "engaged" (rear) and "perched" (forward)
- Chairs stack for compact storage
- Available in 3 different heights
- Move & Store cart available
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.