Conductor's Equipment - Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
Posture-improving features keep musicians fresh, focused and free from fatigue.
- Adjustable backrest lets you tailor back support
- Five-leg design increases stability
- Easy-to-use pneumatic height adjustment for seat and footrest
- Chair swivels 170 degrees or locks in position
- Standard black frame
- Some assembly is required for this product
PLEASE NOTE: The Conductor's Chair is identical to the String Bassist/Percussionist Chair.
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 157D086
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.