Conductor's Equipment - Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
Posture-improving features keep musicians fresh, focused and free from fatigue.
- Adjustable backrest lets you tailor back support
- Five-leg design increases stability
- Easy-to-use pneumatic height adjustment for seat and footrest
- Chair swivels 170 degrees or locks in position
- Standard black frame
- Some assembly is required for this product
PLEASE NOTE: The Conductor's Chair is identical to the String Bassist/Percussionist Chair.
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 157D086
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.