Conductor's Equipment - Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
Posture-improving features keep musicians fresh, focused and free from fatigue.
- Adjustable backrest lets you tailor back support
- Five-leg design increases stability
- Easy-to-use pneumatic height adjustment for seat and footrest
- Chair swivels 170 degrees or locks in position
- Standard black frame
- Some assembly is required for this product
PLEASE NOTE: The Conductor's Chair is identical to the String Bassist/Percussionist Chair.
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 157D086
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.