Modular practice rooms - Acoustic Products
Wenger Sound-Isolating Practice Rooms
Concentrate fully on your music and practise without being disturbed or disturbing others.
Ideal acoustical environment for uninterrupted instruction, rehearsal, recording and practice. Modular design allows for easy relocation. Many size options accommodate one performer to ensembles up to 15 performers. Built in lights and wiring allows for uninterrupted and better sound isolation. Advanced ventilation system supplies complete air exchange every 2 minutes.
With the addition of VAE technology you can provide real-time recording and playback technology. Nine different acoustic simulations provide acoustic settings of a variety of different practice environments; from Arena to Cathedral, simulations allow the studentsâ€™ progress to accelerate, developing the critical skills such as articulation, phrasing and intonation.
- Free-standing modular systems installed by expert Black Cat Music engineers
- Easily reconfigures or relocates within your facility and
to new facilities
- Clean, aesthetically pleasing composite material walls
- Large, glass-panel acoustic door for easy monitoring
- Independent ventilation system
- Large fire-proof door for instruments and double door
for grand piano
- Horizontal broadcast window and extra window panels in two sizes
- Direct heat/air connection to building ventilation
To read an article about Wenger Practice Rooms by writer and musician John Robert Brown, click here or download the article by going to the Product PDF file below.
Availability: This product is not available for purchase online
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.