Modular practice rooms - Acoustic Products
Wenger Sound-Isolating Practice Rooms
Concentrate fully on your music and practise without being disturbed or disturbing others.
Ideal acoustical environment for uninterrupted instruction, rehearsal, recording and practice. Modular design allows for easy relocation. Many size options accommodate one performer to ensembles up to 15 performers. Built in lights and wiring allows for uninterrupted and better sound isolation. Advanced ventilation system supplies complete air exchange every 2 minutes.
With the addition of VAE technology you can provide real-time recording and playback technology. Nine different acoustic simulations provide acoustic settings of a variety of different practice environments; from Arena to Cathedral, simulations allow the studentsâ€™ progress to accelerate, developing the critical skills such as articulation, phrasing and intonation.
- Free-standing modular systems installed by expert Black Cat Music engineers
- Easily reconfigures or relocates within your facility and
to new facilities
- Clean, aesthetically pleasing composite material walls
- Large, glass-panel acoustic door for easy monitoring
- Independent ventilation system
- Large fire-proof door for instruments and double door
for grand piano
- Horizontal broadcast window and extra window panels in two sizes
- Direct heat/air connection to building ventilation
To read an article about Wenger Practice Rooms by writer and musician John Robert Brown, click here or download the article by going to the Product PDF file below.
Availability: This product is not available for purchase online
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.