Backstage Make-up Station
Convenient, portable and lightweight make-up station which ensures that performers can do their make-up anywhere.
- Shadow-free lighting and a large head and shoulders mirror make it easy to achieve great results in a small space
- Sturdy, well-balanced station that sets up anywhere
- Can be carried by one person with durable steel frame which doubles as a carrying handle Permanently mounted 5mm diameter steel wire light bulb cages
- Mirror measures 53cm x 58cm and weighs 21kg
At time of ordering please specify the plug and outlet requirements for your area.
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.