Backstage Make-up Station
Convenient, portable and lightweight make-up station which ensures that performers can do their make-up anywhere.
- Shadow-free lighting and a large head and shoulders mirror make it easy to achieve great results in a small space
- Sturdy, well-balanced station that sets up anywhere
- Can be carried by one person with durable steel frame which doubles as a carrying handle Permanently mounted 5mm diameter steel wire light bulb cages
- Mirror measures 53cm x 58cm and weighs 21kg
At time of ordering please specify the plug and outlet requirements for your area.
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.