5-Light Make-Up Station
Install a professional make-up station anywhere you need one.
- Light columns give performers clean, shadow-proof illumination
- Moulded-in pencil tray and overhead shelf for additional storage space
- Steel laminated construction keeps the mirror from curving or splintering
- Permanently mounted 5mm diameter steel wire light bulb cages
- Mirror 71cm square with a curved countertop that allows you to lean in 38cm from the mirror for a close-up
- Make-Up Stations weigh between 45-55kg depending on the number of bulbs
At time of ordering please specify the plug and outlet requirements for your area.
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 187A402
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.