Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Preface Music Stand
The reliable, lightweight stand with an economical price. It features one-hand adjustment and a wobble-free base. Suitable for all musical environments including practice and rehearsal rooms as well as performance areas.
- Lightweight metal construction weighing only 2.9 kg
- Reliable brake mechanism with wobble free base attachment
- Recess in desk tray to allow stands to nest together for storage
- Constructed from lightweight aluminium
- Desk dimensions 34cm x 51cm with bolt through attachment to prevent it from coming off
- Durable black powder coat paint finish
- Height adjustable from 65cm to 125cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.