Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Bravo Music Stand
The premier heavy-duty music stand for concerts and rehearsals.
- Polypropylene desk won't chip scratch or bend
- Accessory shelf keeps pencils and reeds to hand
- Wide colour selection and large desk height range
- Height adjustment moves up and down with a single smooth motion
- Height adjustable from 61cm to 116cm
- Bottom photo shows available colours
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.