Lights - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Mighty Bright Duet 2
The Mighty Bright Duet 2 is the professional music stand light with double the brightness of its predecessor! The optional AC adapter provides an added benefit for orchestras and bands using controlled lighting. An added benefit is the Duet 2 lights more than two pages of sheet music at once.
- Four different light level options
- Dual flexible arms provide infinite manoeuvrability
- Two lighting heads, each containing two large LEDs
- Sensor switches on each lighting head require just a tap to turn on one or both LEDs
- Optical grade lens provides evenly distributed light with no hot spots
- Easily bends to compact position for storage
- Extra strong clip grips almost anything, or use can be used free standing
- Offers 20 hours of continuous use with 3 AAA batteries
- Powered by optional AC adapter (110-240 volts) or 3 AAA batteries
*Prices exclude adaptor
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.