Conductor's Equipment - Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
Preface Conductor's Stand
This elegant conductor's stand features a large desk, a sleek, non-scratch black surface, and dual posts offering superb stability and strength. A well-designed and durable conductor's stand at an affordable price.
The refined desk, high-end black finish and dual posts give this new stand all the appearances of a much more expensive pice of equipment. And the durable, stable design with ample desk space and under storage enhance that sensation. Thankfully, that's Wenger engineering at work, because the Preface Conductor's Stand is actually exceptionally affordable. It's also extremely lightweight and easy to use and store. In fact, it's been exquisitely fine-tuned to give conductors more stand for less money.
- Curved desk design
- Lightweight but durable metal construction weighs only 6.8kg
- Wobble-free base attachment
- Integrated storage keeps all the conductor's needs nearby and out-of-sight
- Tilting desk allows for easy angle adjustment
- Double upright posts sit in base collars to eliminate wobble
- Durable black powser coat paint finish for a formal appearance
- Five year warranty
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.