Conductor's Equipment - Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
Preface Conductor's Stand
This elegant conductor's stand features a large desk, a sleek, non-scratch black surface, and dual posts offering superb stability and strength. A well-designed and durable conductor's stand at an affordable price.
The refined desk, high-end black finish and dual posts give this new stand all the appearances of a much more expensive pice of equipment. And the durable, stable design with ample desk space and under storage enhance that sensation. Thankfully, that's Wenger engineering at work, because the Preface Conductor's Stand is actually exceptionally affordable. It's also extremely lightweight and easy to use and store. In fact, it's been exquisitely fine-tuned to give conductors more stand for less money.
- Curved desk design
- Lightweight but durable metal construction weighs only 6.8kg
- Wobble-free base attachment
- Integrated storage keeps all the conductor's needs nearby and out-of-sight
- Tilting desk allows for easy angle adjustment
- Double upright posts sit in base collars to eliminate wobble
- Durable black powser coat paint finish for a formal appearance
- Five year warranty
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.