Conductor's Equipment - Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
Preface Conductor's Stand
This elegant conductor's stand features a large desk, a sleek, non-scratch black surface, and dual posts offering superb stability and strength. A well-designed and durable conductor's stand at an affordable price.
The refined desk, high-end black finish and dual posts give this new stand all the appearances of a much more expensive pice of equipment. And the durable, stable design with ample desk space and under storage enhance that sensation. Thankfully, that's Wenger engineering at work, because the Preface Conductor's Stand is actually exceptionally affordable. It's also extremely lightweight and easy to use and store. In fact, it's been exquisitely fine-tuned to give conductors more stand for less money.
- Curved desk design
- Lightweight but durable metal construction weighs only 6.8kg
- Wobble-free base attachment
- Integrated storage keeps all the conductor's needs nearby and out-of-sight
- Tilting desk allows for easy angle adjustment
- Double upright posts sit in base collars to eliminate wobble
- Durable black powser coat paint finish for a formal appearance
- Five year warranty
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.