Conductor's Equipment - Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
Lightweight, folding design makes podium extremely portable and the laminated plywood sides lock into position creating a stable, secure foundation.
- Interlocking design for strength and stability
- High-quality built-in handle for frequent use
- Tough steel edging and stable, locking hinges
- Durable grey carpeted surface with black sides
- Size H 20cm x W 76cm D 76cm
Availability: generally available ex stock
Product Code: 021L022
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.