Workstations - Music Technology Furniture
Music Lab Workstation
No more stacked equipment or tangled cables and cords! Streamlined, mobile and highly functional, it puts everything within comfortable reach. Perfect for classes that use 61-key music keyboards. Music Lab Workstations eliminate the disruption caused by stacked equipment and tangled cables by putting everything within comfortable reach, without hindering sightlines.
- Reinforced construction won't bow under even the heaviest load
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel frame
- Durable 19mm plywood construction on top and back panels
- 19mm particle board construction on sides
- Oyster-coloured long-lasting polyester laminate finish
- Music keyboard shelf built with sturdy 30mm Medite core construction
- Pull-out tablet arm on right side
- Rear and locking front casters
- Includes clear acrylic music holder
- W 126 cm x D 81cm x H 90cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 225C100
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!