Workstations - Music Technology Furniture
Music Lab Workstation
No more stacked equipment or tangled cables and cords! Streamlined, mobile and highly functional, it puts everything within comfortable reach. Perfect for classes that use 61-key music keyboards. Music Lab Workstations eliminate the disruption caused by stacked equipment and tangled cables by putting everything within comfortable reach, without hindering sightlines.
- Reinforced construction won't bow under even the heaviest load
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel frame
- Durable 19mm plywood construction on top and back panels
- 19mm particle board construction on sides
- Oyster-coloured long-lasting polyester laminate finish
- Music keyboard shelf built with sturdy 30mm Medite core construction
- Pull-out tablet arm on right side
- Rear and locking front casters
- Includes clear acrylic music holder
- W 126 cm x D 81cm x H 90cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 225C100
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.