Designed to turn classrooms into exciting educational environments, Flipforms flip into whatever shape you need and go wherever you need them.
- Moulded, high-density polyethylene design makes them nearly indestructible
- Grey base is available with your choice of Blue, Red, Yellow, Green or Grey top
- Black base is available with Black top
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.