Sheet music storage - Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
Music Library System- 7 Shelf unit
Reliable, durable and takes up less space than filing cabinets.
- The library also organises music with a systematic approach that can save hours searching. Adjustable shelves store all sizes of music up to 23cm x 30cm. Designed to accommodate music filing boxes, end-tab file folders and envelopes. 7-shelf units are 235cm high requiring a minimum ceiling height of 2.4m.
"The Music Library System is such an efficient use of space - it means we can keep our library in our main office. It works extremely well and we're all really pleased with it."
David Crook, Headteacher, Amersham Music Centre
Availability: This product is not available for purchase online
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.