Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Roughneck Music Stand
Rugged all-metal music stand designed for general practice and performance. A great investment that will last and last!
- Desk-height adjuster that moves and holds with one easy motion
- Heigh adjustable from 61cm to 117cm
- Desk dimensions 31cm x 51cm
- Rolled steel edges and extra-durable textured black powder coat finish
- Welded base always stands up straight, never leans or wobbles, and never needs tightening
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.