Workstations - Music Technology Furniture
Music Lab Workstation
No more stacked equipment or tangled cables and cords! Streamlined, mobile and highly functional, it puts everything within comfortable reach. Perfect for classes that use 61-key music keyboards. Music Lab Workstations eliminate the disruption caused by stacked equipment and tangled cables by putting everything within comfortable reach, without hindering sightlines.
- Reinforced construction won't bow under even the heaviest load
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel frame
- Durable 19mm plywood construction on top and back panels
- 19mm particle board construction on sides
- Oyster-coloured long-lasting polyester laminate finish
- Music keyboard shelf built with sturdy 30mm Medite core construction
- Pull-out tablet arm on right side
- Rear and locking front casters
- Includes clear acrylic music holder
- W 126 cm x D 81cm x H 90cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 225C100
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.