Workstations - Music Technology Furniture
Music Lab Workstation
No more stacked equipment or tangled cables and cords! Streamlined, mobile and highly functional, it puts everything within comfortable reach. Perfect for classes that use 61-key music keyboards. Music Lab Workstations eliminate the disruption caused by stacked equipment and tangled cables by putting everything within comfortable reach, without hindering sightlines.
- Reinforced construction won't bow under even the heaviest load
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel frame
- Durable 19mm plywood construction on top and back panels
- 19mm particle board construction on sides
- Oyster-coloured long-lasting polyester laminate finish
- Music keyboard shelf built with sturdy 30mm Medite core construction
- Pull-out tablet arm on right side
- Rear and locking front casters
- Includes clear acrylic music holder
- W 126 cm x D 81cm x H 90cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 225C100
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.