Shells - Acoustic Products
Diva Full-Stage Acoustical Shell
Diva gives a stunning backdrop that's audibly magnificent and its mobile architecture gives you the appearance of a beautiful, permanent wall in a smart system that's extremely mobile and compact for tight storage. From its elegant design to its remarkable impact on acoustics, Diva takes sound artistry to a new level of excellence. It is, without doubt, the most advanced full-stage acoustical shell of its kind.
Diva composite-panel construction provides superior acoustical performance and Diva's ability to produce custom aesthetics at a lower cost is a Wenger exclusive. Engineered and built to the highest possible standard, the all-aluminium frame provides exclusive advantages, including longer-lasting rigidity and easy operation. Diva also gives you the unique advantages of the Air Transporter, which allows one person to move Diva towers on a cushion of air. You'll see that the benefits go on and on, like Diva itself.
- Modular design for ensembles to full orchestras
- Ideal for medium and large theatres, particularly those requiring high-end aesthetic coordination
- Rich full-stage acoustics for improved sound projection
- Safe, fast and easy set-up with a small crew and exclusive Air Transporter (bottom picture)
- Built-in levelling pads
- Tower and ceiling panel framework constructed of aluminium
- Overhead panels raise and lower with theatre's rigging and can be flown in fly tower when not in use
To find your nearest technical specialist, call us on +44 1892 619719.
Availability: This product is not available for purchase online
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.